Policies and Information

Our enrolment terms and conditions, including our refund policies are listed here.

Student Handbook

Download our student handbook here: Student Handbook v22

NSW Transport Concession Cards

Students who are Australian citizens or Permanent Residents may be eligible for a Transport NSW Concession Card. To apply for a Transport Concession Card:

  1. Check your eligibility with Transport NSW.
  2. If eligible, complete the Consent Form
  3. TMT will verify your information and advise Transport NSW. This may take 2 or 3 business days. We will advise you when this is complete.
  4. Apply for your Concession Entitlement Card and Opal Concession Card with Transport NSW